how to upgrade my ratio fast
Post #11
sayem516|| 
Members

05/07/2019 10:30:52
(15 weeks ago)
Ratio: 0.09
Posts: 3
unknown  
How to upgrade my ratio?cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif
top

Post #12
V!ruS|
Staff Moderator

05/07/2019 11:00:32
(15 weeks ago)
Ratio: 957.58
Posts: 236
Bangladesh  

sayem516 wrote:
How to upgrade my ratio?cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif




Check this DOC for how to improve ratio:-

About Ratio Increase Doc

Last edited by V!ruS at 05/07/2019 11:02:44


_______________________________________________

top

Post #13
sayem516|| 
Members

05/07/2019 11:17:37
(15 weeks ago)
Ratio: 0.09
Posts: 3
unknown  

V!ruS wrote:

sayem516 wrote:
How to upgrade my ratio?cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif




Check this DOC for how to improve ratio:-

About Ratio Increase Doc



I am not allowed to show this link. Then what can I do?
top

Post #14
V!ruS|
Staff Moderator

05/07/2019 21:17:31
(15 weeks ago)
Ratio: 957.58
Posts: 236
Bangladesh  

sayem516 wrote:

V!ruS wrote:

sayem516 wrote:
How to upgrade my ratio?cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif




Check this DOC for how to improve ratio:-

About Ratio Increase Doc



I am not allowed to show this link. Then what can I do?




if i click here then i can access that link via FB. because that note uploaded in FB group Doc. http://prntscr.com/ob8wyn

if u click where i click i am sure u can access that note. but if u cant click then u cant access never. u have to click.

best of luck


_______________________________________________

top

Post #15
Azimsikder|| 
Members

09/07/2019 23:12:31
(14 weeks ago)
Ratio: 0.19
Posts: 1
Bangladesh  
my ratio is too low. how to increaze my ratio usiging mobile


_______________________________________________
Azim

top

Post #16
V!ruS|
Staff Moderator

09/07/2019 23:19:58
(14 weeks ago)
Ratio: 957.58
Posts: 236
Bangladesh  

Azimsikder wrote:
my ratio is too low. how to increaze my ratio usiging mobile




for Ratio Contact Helpdesk.

don's use mobile device for torrenting. its not suitable. use pc/laptop then u will increase ratio too easy.

if mobile device do all work which pc/laptop doing then user stop using pc/laptop.


_______________________________________________

top