Seed the Free Leech File!!!
Post #1
farabii|| 
Members

30/05/2019 06:13:02
(16 weeks ago)
Ratio: 297.39
Posts: 34
Bangladesh  
Please Guys SEED the FREE LEECH File!!!


It's always hard to upload a big file which is more than 20GB. And it goes to make the situations even more difficult when you just download and go. You are not seeding because of 100% Freeleech file will not give you any upload.

Hence, there is low seeder for that reason FreeLeech file takes so long time to download.
On the other hand side, uploader is the only person who is seeding that big file and also can't even shut down his/her computer for 3-4 days.  This is just annoying.

And Trust me guys, whoever uploading Free Leech file, if he/she continuously face this issues one day they will stop uploading this type of Big File.

And from my point of view, I think there should be a "Time-Line Rules" for SEEDING a FreeLeech File!!!

Thank You!!!
top

Post #2
whitezshadow|
Quality Control Staff

30/05/2019 07:09:42
(16 weeks ago)
Ratio: 124.26
Posts: 865
United States of America  
You have a misconception about freeleech contents that is it don't give you uploads.Actually it will give you the same amount of upload that you uploaded.


_______________________________________________

top

Post #3
farabii|| 
Members

30/05/2019 07:12:51
(16 weeks ago)
Ratio: 297.39
Posts: 34
Bangladesh  
Bro, I didn't mean that. I know i got upload from that Freeleech File If i have real ip. But if i do not have real ip that time there will be no upload count!!

But actually I was trying to say, insist of "download and run" people should seed the freeleech file.
top

Post #4
whitezshadow|
Quality Control Staff

30/05/2019 07:31:03
(16 weeks ago)
Ratio: 124.26
Posts: 865
United States of America  
People should do that but most of the time they delete it because it took much space


_______________________________________________

top

Post #5
farabii|| 
Members

30/05/2019 07:56:18
(16 weeks ago)
Ratio: 297.39
Posts: 34
Bangladesh  
Yes that's why I want to say there should be a rules for seed the 100% FreeLeech file.
At least 3 days of seeding barrier.
top

Post #6
Err_Or|Pirate King| 
Legend

30/05/2019 10:04:19
(16 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1,535.65
Posts: 425
Sweden  

farabii wrote:
Yes that's why I want to say there should be a rules for seed the 100% FreeLeech file.
At least 3 days of seeding barrier.



Minimum 15 days after download any content. but nobody obey that rules. it's the fact. every user must seed contents after download so that another users can download it easily.


_______________________________________________

top

Post #7
farabii|| 
Members

30/05/2019 10:38:04
(16 weeks ago)
Ratio: 297.39
Posts: 34
Bangladesh  
I think for big file specially the freeleech one, Shared IP user doesn't get any extra benefit apart from hourly BON. I think CHD should provide extra BON for Seeding Freeleech File!!!
top

Post #8
Err_Or|Pirate King| 
Legend

30/05/2019 11:00:09
(16 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1,535.65
Posts: 425
Sweden  

farabii wrote:
I think for big file specially the freeleech one, Shared IP user doesn't get any extra benefit apart from hourly BON. I think CHD should provide extra BON for Seeding Freeleech File!!!



Brother why you are too much serious about real ip? In our country most of the users using shared ip. It's not a big deal. Maybe shared ip users get low upload amount. but there is no problem. sometimes ISP blocked firewall of some websites for bandwidth issue. and users face problem. users don't even know where is the main problem. sometimes users, use anti malware tools in their pc it's also can blocked firewall of torrent client. there is lots of issues like that. so, don't underestimate shared ip. It's also good.
So, Don't be confuse yourself & not to another.


_______________________________________________

top

Post #9
Invincible_Guy|
Staff Moderator

31/05/2019 02:05:09
(15 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1,101.22
Posts: 93
Germany  

farabii wrote:
Please Guys SEED the FREE LEECH File!!!


It's always hard to upload a big file which is more than 20GB. And it goes to make the situations even more difficult when you just download and go. You are not seeding because of 100% Freeleech file will not give you any upload.

Hence, there is low seeder for that reason FreeLeech file takes so long time to download.
On the other hand side, uploader is the only person who is seeding that big file and also can't even shut down his/her computer for 3-4 days.  This is just annoying.

And Trust me guys, whoever uploading Free Leech file, if he/she continuously face this issues one day they will stop uploading this type of Big File.

And from my point of view, I think there should be a "Time-Line Rules" for SEEDING a FreeLeech File!!!

Thank You!!!



Farabii  i think you should buy a Seedbox in a reasonable price  then you have no worry of seeding or keep opening the  pc for a  long time unfortunately our seeding rule is not strict by our admin so you guyz facing low seeders issue  noexpression.gif


_______________________________________________

 

top

Post #10
farabii|| 
Members

31/05/2019 18:30:43
(15 weeks ago)
Ratio: 297.39
Posts: 34
Bangladesh  
how is seedboxes.cc? Will there any real ip/share ip using for upload count in CHD???
top