Upload Competition September 18'
Post #21
shiblee742|| 
Members

10/09/2018 17:20:39
(18 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.63
Posts: 3
Bangladesh  

Code
[quote][url][img][noparse][br][*][hr][email][Spoiler][/Spoiler][/email][/noparse][/img][/url][/quote]

top

Post #22
shiblee742|| 
Members

10/09/2018 17:21:51
(18 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.63
Posts: 3
Bangladesh  
Follow our upload rules & start uploading.
Good Luck.............
top

Post #23
shiblee742|| 
Members

10/09/2018 17:22:30
(18 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.63
Posts: 3
Bangladesh  
hi.gif
top

Post #24
Mumm-Ra|
Quality Control Staff

10/09/2018 17:35:39
(18 weeks ago)
Ratio: 12,946.26
Posts: 13
Bangladesh  

shiblee742 wrote:
Follow our upload rules & start uploading.
Good Luck.............



Yes, sir thank you. But, there is huge approval delay cry.gifcry.gif How can I fix this delay cry.gifcry.gif

Last edited by Mumm-Ra at 10/09/2018 21:58:54


_______________________________________________

top

Post #25
kish_Or|Head Of Staff| 
Super Moderator

11/09/2018 10:42:14
(18 weeks ago)
Ratio: 12.35
Posts: 859
Bangladesh  

Mumm-Ra wrote:

shiblee742 wrote:
Follow our upload rules & start uploading.
Good Luck.............



Yes, sir thank you. But, there is huge approval delay cry.gifcry.gif How can I fix this delay cry.gifcry.gif



Your contents will be approved in due time.
Please, have patience.


_______________________________________________







top

Post #26
SAIFUBOSS|
V.I.P.

11/09/2018 10:59:46
(18 weeks ago)
Ratio: 114.56
Posts: 78
Venezuela  

shiblee742 wrote:

Code
[quote][url][img][noparse][br][*][hr][email][Spoiler][/Spoiler][/email][/noparse][/img][/url][/quote]




i assume this is not a place for bbcode testing. you should edit this post and write something good


_______________________________________________

top

Post #27
Mumm-Ra|
Quality Control Staff

11/09/2018 19:35:41
(18 weeks ago)
Ratio: 12,946.26
Posts: 13
Bangladesh  

kish_Or wrote:

Mumm-Ra wrote:

shiblee742 wrote:
Follow our upload rules & start uploading.
Good Luck.............



Yes, sir thank you. But, there is huge approval delay cry.gifcry.gif How can I fix this delay cry.gifcry.gif



Your contents will be approved in due time.
Please, have patience.



Thank you Sir smile1.gif


_______________________________________________

top

Post #28
mzlhoque|| 
Members

15/09/2018 00:35:37
(18 weeks ago)
Ratio: 2.48
Posts: 3
Bangladesh  
Good Luck
top

Post #29
puton|| 
Members

15/09/2018 00:36:17
(18 weeks ago)
Ratio: 2.92
Posts: 1
Bangladesh  
Good smile1.gif
top

Post #30
Mumm-Ra|
Quality Control Staff

15/09/2018 02:52:34
(18 weeks ago)
Ratio: 12,946.26
Posts: 13
Bangladesh  

admin wrote:

SAIFUBOSS wrote:
is this inter-rank competition?



user vs user
staff vs staff



I'm little confuse here, User vs User- Staff vs Staff  It means one 1st prize winner from Staff and One 1 Prize winner from User, am I right ?


_______________________________________________

top

locked This topic is locked; no new posts are allowed.