Gifting 10 Member Pro Account
Post #1
Hafijpt4|
Legend

07/07/2018 11:34:53
(11 weeks ago)
Ratio: 18.23
Posts: 80
Bangladesh  

I Will Gift 10 People Member Pro Rank

But There Are Few Condition
1. Upload 10 Torrent From Now.
2. No Unrated Torrent Will Count.
3. If Your Ratio Is Less Than 1.00 You Can Not Participate.
4. You Should Proper Seed Those Torrents.

So Just Comment Here You Are In Than Complete Upload Than PM Me.

Last edited by Hafijpt4 at 07/07/2018 11:35:44


_______________________________________________

top

Post #2
himel_ovi|
V.I.P.

07/07/2018 11:47:28
(11 weeks ago)
Ratio: 330.91
Posts: 115
Canada  

Hafijpt4 wrote:

I Will Gift 10 People Member Pro Rank

But There Are Few Condition
1. Upload 10 Torrent From Now.
2. No Unrated Torrent Will Count.
3. If Your Ratio Is Less Than 1.00 You Can Not Participate.
4. You Should Proper Seed Those Torrents.

So Just Comment Here You Are In Than Complete Upload Than PM Me.




Can I get ELITE or VIP rank?wink.gif


_______________________________________________











top

Post #3
Hafijpt4|
Legend

07/07/2018 12:20:12
(11 weeks ago)
Ratio: 18.23
Posts: 80
Bangladesh  
@Himel_ovi. Yes You Can. For Elite Rank You Have To Upload 67 Torrent/ For VIP Rank 135 Torrent. Upload It And Knock Me In PMangel.gif


_______________________________________________

top

Post #4
himel_ovi|
V.I.P.

07/07/2018 12:31:01
(11 weeks ago)
Ratio: 330.91
Posts: 115
Canada  

Hafijpt4 wrote:
@Himel_ovi. Yes You Can. For Elite Rank You Have To Upload 67 Torrent/ For VIP Rank 135 Torrent. Upload It And Knock Me In PMangel.gif



I have already uploaded 80 torrents.


_______________________________________________











top

Post #5
mkhan312|
V.I.P.

07/07/2018 12:42:49
(11 weeks ago)
Ratio: 378.38
Posts: 124
Bangladesh  
I am in !

I am an UPLOADER, how many torrents for me to be Elite or VIP ??

Is there any time frame ?


_______________________________________________




top

Post #6
sagarsingha|| 
Super Uploader

07/07/2018 13:53:31
(11 weeks ago)
Ratio: 16.28
Posts: 47
Bangladesh  
For quality control rank how many i have to uploaded????


_______________________________________________

top

Post #7
mnhimel|
V.I.P.

07/07/2018 15:50:36
(11 weeks ago)
Ratio: 26.96
Posts: 163
Bangladesh  
ok bro. i am in


_______________________________________________




top

Post #8
Hafijpt4|
Legend

07/07/2018 23:26:49
(11 weeks ago)
Ratio: 18.23
Posts: 80
Bangladesh  

himel_ovi wrote:

Hafijpt4 wrote:
@Himel_ovi. Yes You Can. For Elite Rank You Have To Upload 67 Torrent/ For VIP Rank 135 Torrent. Upload It And Knock Me In PMangel.gif



I have already uploaded 80 torrents.



Upload 67 Torrent From Now.


_______________________________________________

top

Post #9
Hafijpt4|
Legend

07/07/2018 23:27:35
(11 weeks ago)
Ratio: 18.23
Posts: 80
Bangladesh  

mkhan312 wrote:
I am in !

I am an UPLOADER, how many torrents for me to be Elite or VIP ??

Is there any time frame ?



You Have To Upload 67 Torrent/ For VIP Rank 135 Torrent From Now .


_______________________________________________

top

Post #10
sagarsingha|| 
Super Uploader

07/07/2018 23:51:27
(11 weeks ago)
Ratio: 16.28
Posts: 47
Bangladesh  
i am waiting for reply...pls reply


_______________________________________________

top