Help
Post #1
obak10|
Members

06/06/2012 07:04:58
(380 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.71
Posts: 136
Bangladesh  
amar laptop thakee ami kisuii upload ditee partesi na.....

tai kono kisu tejpata aaa kono kisu upload ditee partesi naaa


kew ki ai baperaa amakee help korte parennn.

ami windows setup disii bt tarporoo ai problem kortesaa

Upload dilee ai taa aseee :


Quote:
The connection was reset
     
     
     
     
     
       
       
         The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
       

       
       

 The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
   moments.
 If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
   connection.
 If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
   that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.


_______________________________________________
Friends for Ever

top

Post #2
khan4421|head of staff
Legend

06/06/2012 07:19:19
(380 weeks ago)
Ratio: 11.95
Posts: 615
Bangladesh  
Use Goggle Chrome


_______________________________________________

top

Post #3
obak10|
Members

06/06/2012 08:12:29
(380 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.71
Posts: 136
Bangladesh  
same paroblem

ami ⅘ ta browser dyea try korsii bt upload kortee pari naa...........


even not a single image


_______________________________________________
Friends for Ever

top

Post #4
obak10|
Members

06/06/2012 08:14:46
(380 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.71
Posts: 136
Bangladesh  

khan4421 wrote:
Use Goggle Chrome





chorom jamelai modda asii,,,,,

upload ditee partesi na


_______________________________________________
Friends for Ever

top

Post #5
admin|
Owner

06/06/2012 08:38:50
(380 weeks ago)
Ratio: 0.67
Posts: 861
unknown  
As said before, use google chrome and you will not face that problem.

In order to deal with massive server load ,our server has been configured in a way with which firefox and opera doesn't cope very well. Google chrome is the only the officially supported browser of tejpata.


_______________________________________________

top

Post #6
obak10|
Members

06/06/2012 09:21:17
(380 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.71
Posts: 136
Bangladesh  

admin wrote:
As said before, use google chrome and you will not face that problem.

In order to deal with massive server load ,our server has been configured in a way with which firefox and opera doesn't cope very well. Google chrome is the only the officially supported browser of tejpata.




buzte parisi bt ami normal kono kisuii upload ditee pari na....

www.postimage.org thakeeeooo kono imgae upload kortee pari naa. amon ki facebook ooooo kono image upload kortee pari naa,,,,,


buzti si na ki hoisee amar laptopee.

bohuttt jamelar mudda asiii.

parlee aktuu help korennn ??????


Thank you for reply.


_______________________________________________
Friends for Ever

top

Post #7
Greed|| 
Members

06/06/2012 09:29:59
(380 weeks ago)
Ratio: 5.13
Posts: 227
Bangladesh  

obak10 wrote:

admin wrote:
As said before, use google chrome and you will not face that problem.

In order to deal with massive server load ,our server has been configured in a way with which firefox and opera doesn't cope very well. Google chrome is the only the officially supported browser of tejpata.




buzte parisi bt ami normal kono kisuii upload ditee pari na....

www.postimage.org thakeeeooo kono imgae upload kortee pari naa. amon ki facebook ooooo kono image upload kortee pari naa,,,,,


buzti si na ki hoisee amar laptopee.

bohuttt jamelar mudda asiii.

parlee aktuu help korennn ??????


Thank you for reply.



Kono site block thakle connection reset message dey.

ultrasurf or hidemyass use kore dekhte paren je site load hoy kina.
top

Post #8
Rayan|
memberPRO

06/06/2012 09:50:49
(380 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.35
Posts: 149
Bangladesh  

khan4421 wrote:
Use Goggle Chrome




Good Answer cool2.gifcool2.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif


_______________________________________________

top

Post #9
obak10|
Members

06/06/2012 10:05:15
(380 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.71
Posts: 136
Bangladesh  

Greed wrote:

obak10 wrote:

admin wrote:
As said before, use google chrome and you will not face that problem.

In order to deal with massive server load ,our server has been configured in a way with which firefox and opera doesn't cope very well. Google chrome is the only the officially supported browser of tejpata.




buzte parisi bt ami normal kono kisuii upload ditee pari na....

www.postimage.org thakeeeooo kono imgae upload kortee pari naa. amon ki facebook ooooo kono image upload kortee pari naa,,,,,


buzti si na ki hoisee amar laptopee.

bohuttt jamelar mudda asiii.

parlee aktuu help korennn ??????


Thank you for reply.



Kono site block thakle connection reset message dey.

ultrasurf or hidemyass use kore dekhte paren je site load hoy kina.





Ultrasurf dyeaaa upload kortee partesi bt taholee ami normal internet dyeaa upload kortee parboo naa kano,,

problem kothai amar laptop aaa na internet connection aaaaa.
plz aktu bolben

Ultra surf dyeaa upload dilee tooo timee lagee onek.


_______________________________________________
Friends for Ever

top

Post #10
Bhorer_Alo|
Elite User

06/06/2012 14:42:45
(380 weeks ago)
Ratio: 2.11
Posts: 67
Bangladesh  
The problem could be your ISP. They may have blocked tejpata. Use a proxy server to browse tejpata. And if your torrent client can't connect to tejpata, There are some proxy server that let your torrent client connect to any blocked server via their own.
Google them. You can find about how to use proxy on uTorrent.
i.e: http://www.ehow.com/how_5110704_use-proxy-utorrent.html

But you'll not get bdix connectivity speed privileges while using proxy I'm afraid.
top