UBER or PATHAO?
Post #1
smlcbm|| 
Members

23/11/2017 19:56:15
(42 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1,381.98
Posts: 556
Bangladesh  
Everyone is excited with the official debut of Uber in Bangladesh. There are times when you might not find a suitable driver around due to the distance or time limits and might have to look for other alternatives.

Before Uber was launched in Bangladesh there were local services around which did not create as much hype as Uber has managed to do, of course due to its immense popularity. As Uber has been surfing the news media, Pathao took the bold chance to unfold itself from the underground to the above. Young and Enthusiastic Generation are behind this Pathao Organization.

So... the question is now.... Do you want to be a driver or want to be a customer?

Both company "UBER" and "PATHAO" is somewhat new in Bangladesh's Perspective. People have the opportunity to earn good money by joining it with also like becoming a driver or whatever you can call it so.

UBER already advertising like "Do you want to get the opportunity to earn 20K per week?"

Also "PATHAO" has similar kind of adverti*censored*t.

So.... What do you guys think?
top

Post #2
fahadsikder|| 
Members

03/01/2018 22:34:23
(37 weeks ago)
Ratio: 3.01
Posts: 1
Bangladesh  
Personally I take Uber for a car ride and Pathow for bike ride. I haven't tried the premium ones though.  I wish they made a bonus ride after every 10 rides, to pay back loyal customers.
top

Post #3
jashim5863|| 
Members

04/01/2018 03:06:25
(37 weeks ago)
Ratio: 3.03
Posts: 60
Bangladesh  
Uber has motorbike facility too. If you need motorbike service you can call to Uber Service also. I enjoyed both rides.
top

Post #4
smlcbm|| 
Members

04/01/2018 11:53:23
(36 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1,381.98
Posts: 556
Bangladesh  

fahadsikder wrote:
Personally I take Uber for a car ride and Pathow for bike ride. I haven't tried the premium ones though.  I wish they made a bonus ride after every 10 rides, to pay back loyal customers.



so, you tried UBER in Bangladesh? how was the experience? care to share more about it? How is the fare? Driver is experienced?
top

Post #5
smlcbm|| 
Members

04/01/2018 11:54:39
(36 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1,381.98
Posts: 556
Bangladesh  

jashim5863 wrote:
Uber has motorbike facility too. If you need motorbike service you can call to Uber Service also. I enjoyed both rides.



Tell us about your first experience. For what reason did you call them? you had many options on hand why choose UBER? Do you think it's worth of your money and time?
top

Post #6
LioMessi|
memberPRO

04/01/2018 12:50:58
(36 weeks ago)
Ratio: 5.38
Posts: 26
Bangladesh  

smlcbm wrote:

fahadsikder wrote:
Personally I take Uber for a car ride and Pathow for bike ride. I haven't tried the premium ones though.  I wish they made a bonus ride after every 10 rides, to pay back loyal customers.



so, you tried UBER in Bangladesh? how was the experience? care to share more about it? How is the fare? Driver is experienced?



Lol,bro. Could you tell me where u r living??


_______________________________________________
[img]http://www.tejpata.org/decals/a (6).png[/img][img]http://www.tejpata.org/decals/a (6).png[/img][img]http://www.tejpata.org/decals/SpaRKaR (2).png[/img]

top

Post #7
smlcbm|| 
Members

04/01/2018 13:39:33
(36 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1,381.98
Posts: 556
Bangladesh  
I am in Bangladesh. Why? Well the topic i started  5 weeks ago when the craze for UBER was up at the beginning. I thought UBER will not be as much popular as in other countries due to many reasons.
top

Post #8
towhid058|| 
memberPRO

05/01/2018 04:47:20
(36 weeks ago)
Ratio: 3.11
Posts: 881
Bangladesh  
চলো, পাঠাও, উবার, কুবের, উঠাও, মুভ, খুব, ডাকো, গতি, তমা, ট্রাস্ট, ইজিয়ার, স্যাম, আমার বাইক, তোমার বাইক...মিস করলাম কোনটা?
top

Post #9
shohag686|
V.I.P.

05/01/2018 05:56:37
(36 weeks ago)
Ratio: 3.90
Posts: 339
Bangladesh  
I haven't tried UBER or other service like that yet. How was the experience guys?


_______________________________________________

top

Post #10
smlcbm|| 
Members

05/01/2018 10:28:57
(36 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1,381.98
Posts: 556
Bangladesh  

towhid058 wrote:
চলো, পাঠাও, উবার, কুবের, উঠাও, মুভ, খুব, ডাকো, গতি, তমা, ট্রাস্ট, ইজিয়ার, স্যাম, আমার বাইক, তোমার বাইক...মিস করলাম কোনটা?



I never heard those KUBER, UTAO, MOVE, DAKO, TOMA... when did this come ? or are you joking? I am feeling dizzy hearing so many private transportation system. i know there are offline rent a car, but that is also not so much popular these days. But it used to be popular 15 years ago.
top