Solution to Common Problems!
Post #11
ssnewaz|| 
Members

08/04/2015 15:55:11
(192 weeks ago)
Ratio: 0.89
Posts: 12
Bangladesh  
thanks bro.... just changed to 2.21.... Let's see what happns....
top

Post #12
HolloW_RaFuL|
Suspended User

08/04/2015 23:37:06
(192 weeks ago)
Ratio: 8.63
Posts: 18
Bangladesh  
[size='*censored*-large']Thank You  [/size]


top

Post #13
Ralph|| 
Members

22/04/2015 06:05:14
(190 weeks ago)
Ratio: 0.48
Posts: 4
Bangladesh  
Hi.If I change my DNS server address to the shown address ,will it cause any harm or cause any change ,cause my local service provider has inputted their own DNS address in my PC.thanks.sleep.gif


_______________________________________________
[img]http://www.tejpata.org/decals/SpaRKaR-Ab (1).jpg[/img][img]http://www.tejpata.org/decals/SpaRKaR-Ab (1).jpg[/img]

top

Post #14
kish_Or|Head Of Staff| 
Super Moderator

22/04/2015 09:12:39
(190 weeks ago)
Ratio: 12.28
Posts: 855
Bangladesh  

Ralph wrote:
Hi.If I change my DNS server address to the shown address ,will it cause any harm or cause any change ,cause my local service provider has inputted their own DNS address in my PC.thanks.sleep.gif



It's Safe n Reliable, don't worry.


_______________________________________________







top

Post #15
kish_Or|Head Of Staff| 
Super Moderator

31/05/2015 12:54:56
(184 weeks ago)
Ratio: 12.28
Posts: 855
Bangladesh  

shahriarkabir wrote:
what about tracker errors? offline/http error 403????angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif



Dear User,

Site is Still UNDER Maintenance due to Continuous DDOS Attack.
We're working on it. Please, have patience....

Sorry for the Inconvenience.


_______________________________________________







top

Post #16
faith|
V.I.P.

31/07/2015 15:04:00
(176 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.71
Posts: 1
Bangladesh  
Bro which rank will help me to see other torrents in CrazyHd ??? I was an elite member, but 1 year just finished :/  So please inform me... & how can i buy seed bonus by ratio ???
top

Post #17
kish_Or|Head Of Staff| 
Super Moderator

31/07/2015 15:13:52
(176 weeks ago)
Ratio: 12.28
Posts: 855
Bangladesh  

faith wrote:
Bro which rank will help me to see other torrents in CrazyHd ??? I was an elite member, but 1 year just finished :/  So please inform me... & how can i buy seed bonus by ratio ???



...Check your Mailbox...


_______________________________________________







top

Post #18
ruhul91|
Members

04/08/2015 01:26:12
(175 weeks ago)
Ratio: 2.11
Posts: 9
Bangladesh  

STanvir wrote:
thank u ADMIN sir for ur helpfull Post ...

what is Premium Theme ? sad.gif


_______________________________________________
Ruhul Amin[img]

top

Post #19
ruhul91|
Members

04/08/2015 01:26:51
(175 weeks ago)
Ratio: 2.11
Posts: 9
Bangladesh  
smile1.gif
shahriarkabir wrote:
what about tracker errors? offline/http error 403????angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif


_______________________________________________
Ruhul Amin[img]

top

Post #20
gobinda089|| 
Members

19/08/2015 10:31:55
(173 weeks ago)
Ratio: 2.92
Posts: 2
Bangladesh  
My Download and Ratio are not showing........ ohmy.gif
top